Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just for Nick

CAM: My brother-in-law likes this site, so I decided to post a D/S that I had done awhile ago on a different web site just for him. It was about how I always confuse Amanda Bynes and Michelle Trachtenberg.

GUY 1: Dude, I totally got to kiss Amanda Bynes the other day.

GUY 2: Who?

CAM: Don't worry, it gets funnier.

GUY 1: You know! The girl from All That and I think she was in Ice Princess.

GUY 2: No, Michelle Trachtenberg was in that movie.

GUY 1: Really? I thought it was Amanda.

GUY 2: No, Amanda Bynes was in that movie What A Girl Wants.

GUY 1: Didn't Christina Aguilera sing that song?

GUY 2: Yeah, she's so hot. But her one song for Moulin Rouge was the best.

GUY 1: Yeah, with Mya and Lil' Kim and Pink. Mya is so hot.

GUY 2: She looked good in that one music video All About Me.

GUY 1: Yeah...

GUY 2: ...

GUY 1: ...

GUY 2: Who did you kiss again?

GUY 1: I forgot.

AMANDA BYNES: Hey guys.

GUY 2: I loved Ice Princess.

AMANDA BYNES: ...me... too?

GUY 2: *smiles*

GUY 1: Wait... *looks at Amanda closely*

AMANDA BYNES: *bites lower lip*

GUY 1: *turns to Guy 2* ...I mean I totally got to kiss Michelle Trachtenberg the other day.

AMANDA BYNES: ...

GUY 2: ...

GUY 1: ...

AMANDA BYNES: Wasn't she in What A Girl Wants?

CAM: And what's really funny is that a couple months ago, Family Guy made the same joke as me about confusing the two actresses. I should sue.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Very funny, Cam! Thanks for the post! What's sad, is I'm just now reading this...you posted on the 7th and it's now the 22nd. I guess I just forgot to check for new posts! I should get some RSS feeds set up here!

BTW, the "word verification" to post this comment on your blog is: mavgigy...and the g's have funny little dots over the top of them, just thought you'd want to know. I think mavgigy should be a new word. Feel free to use it in front of friends to try and impress them...and then laugh at them when they act like they don't know what it means...heck laugh even harder if they act like they do know what it means.

Cam-Fu said...

It's all good. I mavgigy you.