Sunday, January 22, 2006

Writing a new D/S

CAM: Hey everyone. At first, I wasn't getting a very big response on my Forrest Gump D/S, but lately it has been spreading. I'm finally getting e-mails from people I have never heard of complimenting me. That being so, I have started on a new D/S. I'm currently about 1/4 done. It's definitely going to appeal to a different audience, but it is still a major motion picture. Also, the movie came out just last year, so it should still be fresh in everybody's minds unlike Forrest Gump. So, stay tuned...

CAM'S READERS: "Stay tuned." This isn't TV.

CAM: Fine! Stay... online.

CAM'S READERS: But, I have to go to work today! I can't just stay here at your web page and refresh all day.

CAM: Look, you are being difficult and I don't need this right now.

CAM'S READERS: W'r srry. Wnn tlk bt t?

CAM: Don't start that no vowel crap!

CAM'S READERS: e'e o. aa a aou i?

CAM: *sighs*

No comments: