Sunday, January 15, 2006

Subway in D/S

CAM: I went to Subway to pick up sandwiches for my co-worker and I. I'm the easiest person to make sandwiches for. I always order stuff plain. My favorite thing to order is the Meatball Sub. No cheese, no vegetables, no sauce; plain. Well, ordering for other people is different. The sandwich my co-worker wanted was an Italian BMT with everything on it except jalapeños. I told this to the Subway employee. Here's how the conversation went:

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Welcome to Subway. What can I get you?

CAM: One footlong Meatball Sub on white.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Cheese on that?

CAM: No, thanks. Just the meatballs.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Anything else?

CAM: Yes, also a footlong Italian BMT on parmesean oregano.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Cheese on that?

CAM: Yes.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: What else?

CAM: Everything except jalapeños.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: *puts everything on and stops at the jalapeños* Did you say jalapeños on that?

CAM: No.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: *puts jalapeños on it*

CAM: No, I said no jalapeños.

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Oh! Extra jalapeños. *puts more jalapeños on it*

CAM: ...

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: *wraps up sandwich*

CAM: ...

EVERYBODY ELSE IN LINE: *goes to Taco Bell*

SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: Have a nice day.

CAM: ...

1 comment:

Beth Danae said...

ha ha ha ha ha.