Sunday, February 12, 2006

Famous People

CAM: My Life in D/S is growing in popularity, but hasn't quite reached the level I've wanted. However, here is what a few famous people have had to say...

TOM CRUISE (Actor): On behalf of the Church of Scientology, My Life in D/S is amazing. Extensive research of D/S shows that not only is it scientific, but that it's funny! *gets down from couch*

BILL GATES (Microsoft Chairman): Until I visited My Life in D/S, my life felt empty and incomplete. But, after I visited the site, my Microsoft stock started rising again! Thanks My Life in D/S!

JAY LENO (TV Host): My abnormally large chin accidently made me go to My Life in D/S. It was the best mistake my chin ever made aside from that spring break incident last year.

KELLY CLARKSON (American Idol Winner): Without My Life in D/S, I wouldn't have made it to the end of American Idol. I owe much of my success to D/S.

SIMON COWELL (American Idol Judge): My Life in D/S is, by far, the worst singing I have ever heard. It is really funny though! *sort of cracks a smile... can't tell*

STEVEN SPIELBERG (Director): I want to make a movie out of My Life in D/S!

PARIS HILTON (Still not sure what she really does...): My Life in D/S is the only thing that I haven't slept with. I don't think I ever will either because it's so pure and gentle.

TERI HATCHER (Actress): D/S is the only thing that has been able to make me, a woman well over 40, look as young as a 20-year-old. Thanks plastic surgery!

DICK CHENEY (U.S. Vice President): I started going to My Life in D/S for my cardiovascular problems, but it didn't help because D/S is just so darn funny.

AL GORE (Former U.S. Vice President): I lost the Presidential election because I didn't visit My Life in D/S. I can say that it is thanks to me that My Life in D/S is on the Internet because I invented it.

MICHAEL MOORE (Controversial Director): My Life in D/S helped me lose 150 lbs. in just three weeks!

DISCLAIMER: My Life in D/S does not take responsibilty for Michael Moore re-gaining that weight, plus some, in just three days.

No comments: