Saturday, December 03, 2005

Introduction

Some Computer Office

CAM: My name is Cam and this is my blog. This is a blog about my everyday life. This is my everyday life written in D/S (Dialogue/Script) format. You will read about what I've done, what I am doing, and what I will do.

CAM'S READERS: ...

CAM: Alright, let me start at the beginning. There once was a girl named Cleolinda Jones. She wrote these things called Movies in Fifteen Minutes (m15m). Being a Harry Potter fan myself, the first m15m I ever read was for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I loved it so much that I read her other m15m's and even bought her book. I began writing stories using Cleo's m15m format on a machinima web site for Red vs. Blue. I received a lot of good feedback on my stories. I decided to spread my stories as much as possible, which leads us to this blog.

CAM'S READERS: You copy-cat!

CAM: Well, that may be, but Cleo doesn't exactly have this cool format copyrighted or anything. Plus, I don't think she was the first one to write in this type of style. I made sure that I wouldn't offend her wishes, according to her FAQ. (Cleo, can you tell that I am trying to praise you in everyway possible?)

CAM'S READERS: But why Blogger?

CAM: Because Blogger has a large community that is growing everday. That and I can't get to any other blogging web site from work.

CAM'S READERS: Why do I want to know about your life?

CAM: I won't always write about my life. Sometimes I will write actual movies in D/S. Also, I can write funny stories about my friends, latest trends, news, and much more.

CAM'S READERS: What if I like it?

CAM: Then please feel free to let me know by leaving comments or sending me e-mail. Another great thing you could do is let other people know about this blog.

CAM'S READERS: What if I hate it?

CAM: Then don't read it.

CAM'S READERS: *leave*

CAM: Wait! Come back! Um... free #2 pencils for all!!!

CAM'S READERS: *start running*

CAM: [vadar] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/vadar]

No comments: